Thank you for your interest in St. Andrew’s College. To register as a new user, please visit the following secure website to get started:
Please fill out the online application and submit the application fee ($175) by credit card. We are a rolling application school and therefore process applications as they are received. Once completed, fax or email the following required documents:
- Candidate Statement Form
- Previous two years of school reports
- Certificates and awards
- Applicable entrance exam (refer to grade tabs below)
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidential Admission fax to 905-727-9032
- Complete and seal in an envelope for your submission
- Send through standard mail to:
St. Andrew’s College, Admission Office
15800 Yonge Street
Aurora, ON L4G 3H7
It is the goal of St. Andrew’s College to adhere to environmentally friendly initiatives. We request that all families complete the online version of our application. Should you encounter difficulties, please contact the Admission Office at 905-727-3178 ext. 303 for assistance.
The following information details testing options for each specific grade level.
Grade 5 applicants will be required to write the Canadian Achievement Test (CAT
) at St. Andrew's College. Test dates will be arranged on an individual basis.
Grade 6, 7 & 8
Grade 6, 7 & 8 applicants will be required to write either the Canadian Achievement test (CAT
) or the Secondary School Assessment Test (SSAT).
If your son is only applying to St. Andrew’s College, and he is currently attending a school in Canada, he has the option of writing the CAT
test here at St. Andrew's College. Test dates will be arranged on an individual basis.
** Students considering other schools, may submit SSAT results. For a complete listing of dates and testing centres, click on the following link: SSAT
. Results are sent directly to us by indicating our Test Centre Code – 6263 at the time of registration. Notes:
• For students applying to Grade 5, 6, 7 or 8, these candidates are eligible to write the CAT test only if they have been registered in a Canadian School for three
or more years. Otherwise the SSAT must be written.
Grade 9 through 11
All applicants are required to write the Secondary School Assessment Test (SSAT). For a complete listing of dates and testing centres, click on the following link: SSAT
. Results are sent directly to us by indicating our Test Centre Code – 6263 at the time of registration.
•For applicants whose first language is not English, the TOEFL Junior
test may also be required.
• For International applicants residing in a country which does not offer the SSAT, alternate testing can be accommodated with advance notice.