Thank you for your interest in St. Andrew’s College. We are now accepting applications for 2020 admittance and will begin the admission process in mid September.
To register as a new user, please visit the following secure website to get started: https://sac.schooladmin.ca/portal
Please fill out the online application and submit the application fee ($175) by credit card. Once this has been completed, the following required documents will need to be uploaded to your SAC application parent account:
- Candidate Statement Form
- Previous two years of school reports (final reports only for grade 5 through 8 applications)
- Current year report cards
- A sampling of certificates and awards
- Student photo
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Confidential Admission fax to 905-727-9032
- Complete and seal in an envelope for your submission
- Send through standard mail to:
St. Andrew’s College, Admission Office
15800 Yonge Street
Aurora, ON L4G 3H7
In order to complete your son's application, please register him for the appropriate entrance exam. Further details are highlighted below.
It is the goal of St. Andrew’s College to adhere to environmentally friendly initiatives. We request that all families complete the online version of our application. Should you encounter difficulties, please contact the Admission Office at 905-727-3178 ext. 303 for assistance.
SAC Admission Team
The following information details testing options for each specific grade level.
• For students applying to Grade 5, 6, 7 or 8, these candidates are eligible to write the CAT test only if they have been registered in a Canadian School for three or more years. Otherwise the SSAT must be written.
Grade 5 applicants will be required to write the Canadian Achievement Test (CAT
) at St. Andrew's College. Please indicate on your application under the Entrance Examination section the date you would like your son to write the test. CAT Test dates will now be arranged individually.
Grade 6, 7 & 8
Grade 6, 7 & 8 applicants will be required to write either the Canadian Achievement test (CAT
) or the Secondary School Assessment Test (SSAT). In addtion, we require all candidates to register and complete the Character Skills Snapshot
. Please indicate on your application under the Entrance Examination section the date you would like your son to write the test. CAT Test dates will now be arranged individually.
** Students considering other schools, may submit SSAT results. For a complete listing of dates and testing centres, click on the following link: SSAT
. Results are sent directly to us by entering our Test Centre name of St. Andrew's College at the time of registration.Our school code is 6263.
Grade 9 through 11
All applicants are required to write the Secondary School Assessment Test (SSAT). For a complete listing of dates and testing centres, click on the following link: SSAT
. In addtion, we require all candidates to complete the Character Skills Snapshot
, which is available once registered for the SSAT. Results are sent directly to us by entering our Test Centre name of St. Andrew's College at the time of registration. Our school code is 6263.
•For applicants whose first language is not English, the TOEFL Junior
test may also be required.
• For International applicants residing in a country which does not offer the SSAT, alternate testing can be accommodated with advance notice.