Thank you for your interest in St. Andrew's College. We are now accepting applications for September 2021 admittance. We offer admission on a rolling basis. Therefore applications are processed as they are received, and grades are filled based on the School's intake needs. *Please note that positions are offered to students applying for grades 5 through 11.
To register as a new user, please click on the START button above.
Please complete the online application and submit the $175 application fee by credit card. Once you have submitted the application you will have access to your parent portal where you will see your checklist. The following documents are required to be uploaded directly to the checklist:
- Candidate Statement Form
- Previous two years of final June report cards
- Current year report cards (when available)
- A sampling of certificates and awards
- Student photo
- Confidential School Recommendation Form: Email this form directly to your son's teacher using the form link found in your checklist.
- Character Skills Snapshot (not available for grade 5 applicants)
***Due to CoVid-19 restrictions, entrance test details will be communicated to you by your Admission Officer.
It is the goal of St. Andrew's College to adhere to environmentally friendly initiatives. We request that all families complete the online version of our application. Should you encounter difficulties, please contact the Admission Office at 905-727-3178 ext. 303 for assistance.
SAC Admission Team