The aim of our Corps Training is to:
- Teach the Star program
- Participate in citizenship activities
- Participate in physical fitness/sports
- Conduct optional training as time, expertise, and resources permit
- Develop leadership knowledge and skills
- Prepare for our Annual Inspection and other ceremonial events
- HAVE FUN!
Because many of the elements of the Cadet Training program are also part of the School program, our specific Corps training places an emphasis on the development of leadership skills, fundamental military training, and opportunities for acquiring practical instructional techniques.
The Cadet Training program consists of:
All Cadets are also required to participate in: