All faculty members at St. Andrew's College follow a school-wide Assessment and Evaluation policy.
The following are the guiding principles for Assessment and Evaluation at SAC:
- The primary purpose of assessment and evaluation is to improve student learning.
- Communication about assessment and evaluation is ongoing, clear, and meaningful to both the student and the parent.
- Assessment and evaluation practices are fair and equitable for all students.
- Students must be actively involved in and responsible for their own learning.
- Evaluation practices by the teacher are regularly reviewed and refined.
To view our academic policy, please download the Omnibus