What is your COVID Policy?
Please read the COVID Policy on page 3 of the Camper Information Package 2022. The policies and procedures are subject to changes based on ongoing Public Health protocols. SAC Camp will periodically be sending emails to keep families informed.
When is SAC Camp hiring?
- We accept applications and resumes between February and early March. We will be interviewing in March and April
When do the Science programs fill up?
- Our science programs fill up within days of registration. We have added new science programs to accommodate for our most popular specialties.
What time does camp start?
- Camp runs between 9:00am and 4:00pm. Arrival is between 8:30am and 8:45am and Dismissal is between 4:00pm and 4:15pm (Extended hours available for those registered in AM and/or PM Care).
If my camper will be entering Grade 1 in the fall, which program is best?
- Campers entering Grade 1 have the option of joining the Kinder-stars or a Multi-Sport group. This decision is made by the camper or their family. The main difference between the programs is the swim; Kinder-star campers do a water play involving sprinklers outside whereas Multi-Sport campers get to swim in our indoor pool.
Is there any transportation to the camp?
Is my camper a Junior and Senior camper?
- Junior programming is for campers entering Grade 1 to 4 in September
- Senior programming is for campers entering Grade 5 to 8 in September
- Campers going into Kindergarten must register in the Kinder-star program
- Campers entering Grade 9-10 can register for the L.I.T program
Is there extended care?
- We offer AM Care between 7:30am and 8:30am, as well as PM Care between 4:15pm and 5:15pm
- Families can register for both AM and PM, or just one.
- Daily AM and/or PM care is also available. Please contact the Camp Office to register for Daily AM and/or PM Care.
How deep is the pool?
- The shallow end is 1.2 meters deep
- The deep end is 1.8 meters deep
Why do I need an authorized pick up list?
- In order for your camper to go home with another adult, we must have their names for pick up. If we do not, we will contact the parents to ensure that this is okay.
Why do I need a grouping request form?
- If you know of another camper in the same program as your child and they would like to be grouped together please fill out the Grouping Request Form by June 1st, 2022.