D. Bruce Macdonald was the School’s longest-serving Headmaster, having assumed the mantle in 1900 and retiring in 1935 only to take over as chairman of the Board of Governors in 1938. During his tenure, the School outgrew Chestnut Park and, in 1905, moved to Rosedale, which accommodated 150 boarding students and 300 day boys. When the city needed a place to locate a temporary military hospital, the Rosedale students moved to Knox College. Then again, in 1926, the final move to Aurora happened. Much of the foundational piece of what St. Andrew’s is today is thanks to work done during Dr. Macdonald’s years of service. The first yearbook, The Review, was published (1901), the Old Boys Association was formed (1903), and the Ladies Guild, now called the Parents Guild, was established (1934). The Highland Cadet Corps was established in 1905, followed closely by the Pipes & Drums in 1915. The first Cadet Inspection was held on May 14, 1906. The School continued to expand, and by its 10th anniversary, students from Jamaica, the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, China, and Bermuda were enrolled. In 1911, the School became a corporation under the control of a Board of Governors. Dr. Macdonald also navigated through the First World War when 600 Andreans went off to fight, with 104 Old Boys and two masters losing their lives. The move to Aurora was his most significant accomplishment. The Aurora campus opened with Dunlap Hall housing classrooms and administration, a swimming pool, and a gymnasium. Flavelle House and Memorial House were the two boarding houses, and the dining hall and infirmary were where Sifton House is now situated. The Malone Playing Fields on the lower part of campus were also present. Within five years of the move, the School built Macdonald House (1930), which consisted of classrooms, a dining room, and residences, followed closely by the consecration of Memorial Chapel (1931).