The 126-acre St. Andrew’s College campus houses many wonderful facilities for use by our students and the greater community.
- Air-conditioned classrooms with wireless internet access, seating approximately 20 people.
- Four residences, each with a capacity of approximately 60 guests in double rooms.
- Air-conditioned Dining Hall facility with a capacity to serve dinner to 320 people. Our dining hall is available as part of a conference or for individual events.
- The Staunton Gallery is an impressive atrium – ideal for reception of up to 250 guests.
- St. Andrew's College Memorial Chapel is available exclusively to alumni of the School for weddings and baptisms. The Chapel is able to comfortably accommodate up to 250 guests.
- Seven grass playing fields
- Baseball diamond
- All-weather synthetic turf field
- Two double gynamisums
- Six international squash courts
- Two multi-purpose courts
- Fitness Centre and weight-training room
- Outdoor rubber track
- Six-lane, 25-metre indoor swimming pool
- Two outdoor winter skating surfaces
- Rock climbing wall
- High ropes course
- Wooded running trails
- Arena - La Brier Family Arena
- Athletic Therapy Clinic
Please contact our facility use and scheduling manager for more information.