Hours of Operation
The Business Office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday throughout the year.
- Enrolment at St. Andrew’s College (the “School”) is continuous.
- The Enrolment Contract signed upon admission to St. Andrew’s remains in effect for the duration of the student’s enrolment at the School. There is no re-enrolment contract to complete for any future years.
- The continuous Enrolment Contract does not guarantee a student’s position at the School nor does prior year enrolment guarantee enrolment in any subsequent year.
Tuition Fees & Payment Plans
- The School offers three payment plan options for the payment of tuition and other mandatory fees: Annual, Instalment and Monthly. Details of the tuition and mandatory amounts owing and due dates are outlined in the Tuition and Mandatory Fee table herein.
- The 2019-2020 Financial Guide is available here.
New Student Fee and Deposit:
- An initial non-refundable Registration Fee of $4,000 is charged to all new students and is due at the time of the student’s acceptance of admission.
- A $1,000 Refundable Deposit is charged to all new students on the student’s first billing statement. This deposit is held until the student leaves the School and the student’s statement of account is finalized.
- Payments can be made by cheque (payable to St. Andrew’s College) and online bill payment or PAD through most major Canadian financial institutions (i.e., TD Canada Trust, CIBC, Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank, Royal Bank of Canada, HSBC).
- Credit cards may be used for incidental charges and may be registered with the Business Office for making pre-authorized payments. Credit card payments for tuition and other mandatory fees will only be processed by the Business Office if the Monthly Payment Plan was selected.
- Plastiq is an online service that accepts credit card payments for tuition and other mandatory fees for the Annual and Instalment Plans. Payments can be made using the student ID number at www.sac.on.ca/plastiq and will incur a transaction fee.
Online Student Statement of Account
- Parents have access to the student’s online statement of account through our website at www.sac.on.ca/parents/billing using their billing ID and password.
- Parents will receive monthly email reminders regarding account status, payment requirements and instructions on how to access their account. Students’ statements of account are not mailed.
Canadian Income Tax Returns – Deduction and Credit
- The Canadian Income Tax Act allows individual taxpayers to deduct or claim a tax credit for certain expenses.
- When filing a Canadian individual income tax return:
- childcare expenses may be claimed as a deduction by the individual taxpayer with the lower net income for children who were under 16 years of age at some time during the taxation year, and
- students who enrolled and completed an Advanced Placement (AP) course are eligible for an income tax credit receipt for post-secondary education.
- Childcare and AP Tuition income tax receipts are issued and emailed by the Business Office in February of each year. Taxpayers should review their own income tax circumstances with professional advisors.
- The Business Office will assist students with organizing shuttles to the airport around school breaks.
- The Business Office will keep passports and airline tickets for students if requested.