Flavelle House

Built in 1926, Flavelle House is named after its donor, Sir Joseph Flavelle, a significant benefactor of the School. Like Memorial House, Flavelle is one of the original three Georgian-style buildings on the Quad and is situated next to Sifton House. Until 1962, students moved from Macdonald House (the Middle School house) to Flavelle House for grades 10 and 11 before moving to Memorial House for grades 12 and 13. That changed in 1962, and Flavelle, Sifton, and Memorial Houses became home to a blend of students in grades 9 to 12.

Today, Flavelle House is home to 60 Upper School students (grades 9-12), the Housemaster and his family, an Assistant Housemaster, and Resident Don. Flavelle has over 30 rooms, a pool table, a library, and separate common room with LCD TV. It houses students from across Canada and around the world.

Clan: MacPherson

Housemaster
James MacPherson
Office: (905) 727-3178 ext. 407
Cell: (905) 751-9742

Assistant Housemaster and Co-ordinator of the Weekend Program
Mark Burton
Office: (905) 727-3178
Cell: (905) 751-9741

St. Andrew's College
15800 Yonge Street, Aurora, ON L4G 3H7 Canada
Tel: 905-727-3178