1899 - St Andrew’s College is founded in Toronto.
1900 - Headmaster D. Bruce Macdonald is appointed.
1901 - The first edition of The Review is published.
1903 - The Old Boys Association is formed.
1905 - The Highland Cadet Corps is established.
1907 - SAC wins its first Little Big Four football championship.
1909 - J. A. D. McCurdy ’03, father of Canadian aviation, flies the Silver Dart.
1914-1918 - Six hundred Andreans fight in WWI; 104 lost their lives.
1915 - The Pipes and Drums are formed.
1926 - The School moves to its present day campus in Aurora.
1931 - Consecration of the Memorial Chapel.
1935 - Dr. Kenneth G.B. Ketchum assumes the Headship.
1939-1945 - Some 600 Old Boys served in the armed forces. Forty-three died in WWII.
1956 - The first issue of The Andrean is published.
1958 - Joseph Robert Coulter becomes the 4th Headmaster.
1974 - Dr. Tom Hockin is appointed as the School’s 5th Headmaster.
1979 - The Athletic Centre opens.
1981 - Robert Bedard is appointed SAC’s 6th Headmaster.
1984 - The inaugural MacPherson Tournament takes place.
1990 - The arts festival, Focus, is introduced.
1997 - E.G. (Ted) Staunton is appointed as SAC’s 7th Headmaster.
1998 - New House becomes Smith House to honour Geoffrey R. Smith, Faculty 1964-99.
1999 - Centennial of St. Andrew’s College.
2003 - Opening of the new Middle School building - Rogers Hall.
2005 - Centennial of Cadets.
2009 - Kevin McHenry is appointed as St Andrew’s 8th Headmaster.
2011 - Hosted first sold-out IT conference
2012 - Opening of the new Yuill Family Athletic Complex